Chief Consulting Inc is looking for a highly motivated and energetic team player to join our crew as an Entry Level Sales Account Manager and cross-train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations
A day in the life of our Entry Level Sales Account Manager:
Our team is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you’ve mastered customer acquisition, you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company, you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition/retention. We are looking to train someone from an entry level role into an executive management role.
0-6 years of experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
Why join our team?
- An inclusive company culture
- Challenging work for esteemed clients
- Competitive commission + bonuses
- Nationwide travel and expansion opportunities
- Local & global philanthropy initiatives